Description of Mechanical Bottle-Top Dispensers
Hawach mechanical bottle-top dispensers have 4 ranges covering a volume range: 0.5-5mL, 1-10mL, 2.5-25mL, and 5-50mL.
Solvent Bottle-Top Dispenser Feature
1. The operation is simple, just move the piston sleeve up and down to complete the liquid dispensing.
2. The whole bottle body is made of ETFE, FEP, PFA, PP materials, which can withstand strong acids and alkalis.
3. Safe drain system: The built-in safe drain system can prevent liquid from flowing out of the drainpipe is not installed.
4. Safety valve (optional): adopts internal circulation to discharge bubbles, which not only avoids the waste of solution but also ensures the accuracy of liquid separation.
5. Safety cap of drainpipe: Screw on the safety cap in time after draining to prevent residual liquid from dripping and reduce the risk of contact with reagents.
6. Embedded suction tube: The length of the suction tube is adjustable and suitable for reagent bottles of different specifications.
7. The solvent filtering dispenser is fixed on the reagent bottle, can be rotated 360, and the orientation of the liquid outlet tube is adjustable to ensure that the label of the reagent bottle is always in the visible position.
8. Standard configuration with multiple bottle mouth adapters, suitable for reagent bottles of various specifications
Advantage of Solvent Filtering Dispenser
Wide range of applications
The volume regulation can be done quickly and accurately
Safe and convenient
5 kinds of adapters, which can be used in different reagent bottles.
Safety helmets cannot contact reagents, are easy to install and disassemble.
Applications of Mechanical Bottle-Top Dispensers
This solvent can be effectively removed in the organic synthesis or petrochemical industry, especially in the petrochemical industry, with high viscosity, high density, and high volatile solvents. The bottle top distributor is fully capable of handling such a solution.