Description of QuEChERS Extraction Salts
QuEChERS is paired with a centrifuge tube in the Extract package, and it has two series called buffer salt and Magnesium sulfate anhydrous. Buffer is mainly to make sure the compounds more steady in the process of extraction based on the environment of warm degree and pH. When a sample with relatively high water content is encountered, the buffer salt will react exothermically with water, thereby affecting the recovery rate. Hawach offers separate extraction salt packs, users can add buffer salts after adding organic solvents.
The Magnesium sulfate anhydrous has water absorption which can totally separate the water and extract liquid in compounds. Normally Hawach Scientific has standard salt package, the customized package and quantity are available if you want the salt as your required.
Features of QuEChERS extraction salts
1. Optimized pre-mixing, more flexible use.
2. QuEChERS extraction salts are suitable for AOAC 2007, EN 15662, GB23200.113, and other standards.
Hawach QuEChERS Extraction Salts Advantage
1. High purity to make sure it’s more steady when you extract
2. Customized package or logo is available if you want to make our own brand
3. Suitable for most applications of the food industry and agriculture industry.
4. Pre-weighed and ultra-pure extraction salts meet your demand
5. Available for AOAC and European (EN 15662) methods.